Interested in holding a seminar at your facility?
STEP 1: See if your facility meets the minimum requirements detailed below for HOSTING a Kim Institute course.
- 10 treatment tables, and at least 1 high/low table, but preferably at least 5 high/low.
Note: If you do not have 100% high/low table, additional steps may be necessary to accommodate the more vertically challenged course participants.
- Sufficient chairs and lecture and/or laboratory space to accommodate at least 30 course participants.
- Wheelie stools, Towels, pillows, linen as available
- Slide projection screen or “clean” wall for displaying slideshow
- Peripheral joint models (AJM - Extremity I and II) and Flexible Spine (AJM - Spine) as available
- Snacks for the two days
STEP 2: If you feel that you qualify, please complete a “HOST APPLICATION FORM” and fax it to (661) 942-2203 or e-mail it to email@example.com
YOU WILL RECEIVE 2 FREE SPOTS ($1060 value),
AND ALSO DISCOUNTS ON ADDITIONAL STAFF ENROLLMENTS
For more information call us on (661)942-2202 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to discuss the benefits of hosting a seminar at your facility.